We’re scheduling a tour for non-fiction / time management “The Productivity Book”. The tour runs from February 1 to April 1.
We’re setting up book reviews, book excerpt posts and author interviews during the tour. There will also be a tour-wide giveaway.
We .pdf, .epub and .mobi copies of the book for reviewers.
Please let us know if you’d like to host this tour, what type of tour stop you’d like to host and what dates work for you.
About the Book
Author: Michael Brecht
Genre: Non-Fiction / Time Management
At Doodle, we understand that productivity isn’t how much you’re doing, it’s how much you get done. So, we spoke to 30 productivity and time management experts to figure out just how they do it. The result: The Doodle Productivity Book! It can’t make more hours in the day. But, it will show you how to get the most out of the time you do have, so you can work smarter, and not harder. Filled with personal stories, insightful anecdotes and sound advice, this book is a fresh examination of the habits that shape us—and how others have managed to break free of them.
- Since 02/2014 Doodle AG, Zurich/Berlin
- Since 2009 Founding Partner Tropfenjaeger
Online WineClub for selected clients in Europe.
- 3 years Founding Partner 52weine Wine Shopping Club
Exit to strategic Investor Pallhuber in Germany
- 5 years Goodingoo Media, Australia
Online Media, Marketing & Export Consulting Firm for Australian Businesses working in Asia
- 3 years knowledgeTools, Berlin
Strategy Consultant and Acquisition of Growth Capital for Founder
- 3 years Founding Partner and CEO of urbia.com
Leading family portal for the young family in Germany (today part of German Media company Gruner & Jahr)
- 2 years Board Member GE Capital IT Solutions, UK
Restructuring and Integration of UK subsidiary in European parent company, further growth with two acquisitions in the UK
- 7 years Managing Partner CompuNet, Berlin/Leipzig
Grew business from 5 to 300 employees in Berlin and former Eastern Germany, Exit to GE Capital subsidiary
- 1984-89 WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
Focus on Entrepreneurship, Finance and Marketing
- 1982-84 Trainee at Deutsche Bank AG in Duesseldorf
Buy the book on Amazon